Saturday, January 7, 2012

If I had been able to speak at the protest in Beit Shemesh..

I would have spoken about Achdus..

I would have spoken about trying to treat each and every Jew with respect....

I would have spoken about ways to compromise while not sacrificing the safety and well being of the students.

I would have spoken about living and let live.  I started this blog as a way to bring the Jewish people back together. It's time to stop focusing on the negative of people and start focusing on the positive. You could easily find negative in all walks of life in the Jewish people . It says in Pirkei Avos that "Hevai Dan es Kol Hadam Dan lekaf zechus"..  we all have to work on finding the positive in all Jews.. Let's stop the hatred and bring the Bais Hamikdash TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment